Namibia - Botswana - South Africa
Namibia's South • Kalahari • South Africa's West Coast • Whale-Watching • Wine Route • Cape Town
General infos about or Photo Safaris
On a photo safari you are on the road with people of the same interest. We keep the number of participants on photo safaris low and with the punctually arrival at the desired locations in order for you to capture the motives under ideal lighting conditions, whereby we gladly consider your own conceptions and special desires. You will be looked after by a qualified, professionally experienced tour guide who has comprehensive knowledge of African flora and fauna. Recharging batteries are available with 220V powerpoint in the vehicle.
Safari 24 is a safari provider that covers the complete landscape spectrum of southwestern Africa: from the Atlantic coast, across the Namib desert, the desert fringe, grasslands, savannah and open bush landscapes to the dry lakes and marshes of Botswana.
A photo safari with Safari24 is also suitable for prospective students to prepare a portfolio.
We recommend the following equipment list for a photo safari:
- DSLR camera or good compact camera
- A wide-angle, standard objective and telephoto lens for the DSLR camera
- Filter for objectives, especially ultraviolet or skylight filters for protection from scratches and dust
- A polarising filter is recommended to prevent reflections typical of light conditions in Africa
- Ensure sufficient memory capacity for a digital camera and sufficient film material for a compact camera
- A photo bag to protect the camera from dust and damage
- Replacement batteries or rechargeable cells
- A tripod
- A beanbag that can be filled on-site is recommended as camera support on a car roof or on a lowered car window
- A small replacement camera could be beneficial
- To clean optics a brush with air bellows and microfibre cloths are recommended
We're looking forward to your enquiry!
Book your tour, your safari, your trip:
More Safari 24: