Absolute Luxury in Botswana is what this safari is all about. Fly from lodge to lodge and area to area and then whilst on the ground experience the very best in wildlife and birdlife all in the company of some of the best guides in Botswana
Small Group or Private Safari
English- and German- speaking tour guide
Duration: 9 Days
Maun • Okavango Delta • Savuti • Chobe National Park • Victoria Falls (Optional)
- 8 night accomodation on a fully inclusive basis
- All meals, soft drinks and local brand beverage
- National Park entrance fees
- Private activities throughout the safari
- Charter flights & domestic airport departure taxes
- Laundry services
- Emergency medical evacuation cover included
- Meals other than specified - Additional meals
- Premium brand drinks
- Sightseeing and activities other than specified
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- International flights & airport Taxes
Photo Gallery: Botswana • Individual Safari
Daily Details for: Botswana • Individual Safari
Day 1 & 2: Camp Okavango, Okavango Delta
Arrive at Maun Airport, and further charter flight into the heart of the Okavango Delta. The newly rebuilt Camp Okavango is located on a remote island in the heart of the Permanent Okavango Delta. Botswana’s magnificent Okavango Delta is a maze of lagoons, lakes, islands and hidden channels which attract wildlife that depend on the permanent waters of this unique wilderness. Days are spent discovering the Okavango Delta on a private activity with your guide.
Camp Okavango offers the following activities:
- Guided nature walks conducted by experienced professional guides
- Mokoro (canoe) & motorised boating trips through a variety of tranquil waterways to explore the Okavango river
- Exceptional bird watching opportunities
- Fishing for bream and tiger fish (seasonal)
Day 3 & 4: Camp Moremi, Moremi Game Reserve
About 30 minutes charter flight to Camp Moremi. Nestled beneath giant ebony trees, Camp Moremi brings true meaning to the word safari in the Xakanaxa area of the Moremi Game Reserve. 11 Luxurious custom style safari tents and 1 Luxury family suite consisting of two bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. Families consisting of 3 children, can be accommodated in the family room with the addition of an extra bed in the suite. The 12 tents are all raised on teak platforms, with Camp Moremi accommodating just 24 people. Days are spent exploring the paradise of Moremi on private activities with your guide.
Camp Moremi and Camp Xakanaxa offer the following activities:
- Activities are centred around tracking big game on morning and afternoon game drives by open 4x4 safari vehicle in the Moremi Game Reserve
- Exploring the Xakanaxa Lagoon and surrounding Okavango channels by motorboat
Day 5 & 6: Savute Safari Lodge, Chobe National Park, Botswana
About 40 minutes charter flight to our next Camp. Savute Safari Lodge is situated on the banks of Botswana’s fabled “Stolen River”, the Savute Channel. Stretching from the waterways of the Linyanti all the way to the Savute Marsh, the winding waterways of the Savute Channel have pumped life into the western section of the Chobe National Park for many thousands of generations. However, there is mystery to this channel, this fickle and unpredictable channel has a fascinating history of flooding and drying up independently of good rainy seasons and flood levels elsewhere – a mystery that has intrigued geologists and researchers for many years. Savute Safari Lodge consists of 11 luxury thatch and timber chalets and 1 family suite raised on expansive private decks, accommodating only 24 guests. Your time at Savute Safari Lodge is spent on private game drive activities with your guide.
Savute Safari Lodge offers the following activities:
- Activities are centred around game drives throughout the Savute area in open 4x4 safari vehicles
- Families can also enjoy a visit to the ancient San rock paintings at Gubatsa Hills, a small hilly outcrop which forms a remarkable landmark in the otherwise flat landscape. (Visits to these painting at times when predators are known to be denning near these hills will restrict this activity.
Day 7 & 8: Chobe Game Lodge, Chobe National Park
About 30 minutes charter flight to Chobe Game Lodge in Kasane. Chobe Game Lodge is situated within the famous Chobe National Park and is Botswana's premier venue for guests looking for a perfect base from which to explore the National Park and the Chobe River. Chobe Game Lodge is designed as a haven of peace and privacy – where relaxation is effortless, and you can enjoy your own space. With six comfortably furnished viewing decks, a riverside boma, two bars, six different lounges and four dining locations, a comfy chair or lounger is never far away, each with a different perspective on the wilderness that surrounds the lodge. A large swimming pool provides welcome relief during hot afternoons and there is always a waiter on hand to bring you refreshments from the bar. Guests wishing to pamper themselves are welcome to book one of the delightful treatments from our in-house beautician (for which there is an extra charge) or hit the gym for some exercise between the usual Lodge activities (complimentary).
Chobe Game Lodge offers a choice of land or water-based activities:
- Early-morning and late-afternoon game drives in open-sided 4x4 vehicles
- Morning or sunset cruises.
Day 9: Departure
After morning activity transfer to Kasane airport.
Or: Travel extension. 1-2 Days:
Optional you can go with the transfer to visit Vic Falls in Zimbabwe and departure from Vic falls airport.
Locations of this Safari Tour:
We're looking forward to your enquiry!
Book your tour, your safari, your trip:
More Safari 24: